- All Transportation Division Reports
- All Reports with Keywords 'Transportation Issues'
- Search Energy Commission Reports
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2009 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2010-002-SF, PDF file, 12 mb)
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2007 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2007-009-SF, PDF file, 736 kb)
Transportation Energy Statistics
August 18, 2014 - Maintaining the downward trend for a seventh week. Regular is several cents lower than last week's price.
The average price in California for regular gasoline decreased 2.8-cents from the previous week. The average statewide price for regular was $3.898. Mid-grade and premium prices decreased as well.
The national average for self-serve regular is at $3.472, down 3.3 cents from the previous week.This is 42.6 cents lower than the price of regular in California.