- All Transportation Division Reports
- All Reports with Keywords 'Transportation Issues'
- Search Energy Commission Reports
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2009 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2010-002-SF, PDF file, 12 mb)
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2007 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2007-009-SF, PDF file, 736 kb)
Transportation Energy Statistics
March 10, 2014 - Still holding that upward trend for a sixth week. Regular is higher than last week's price by several cents.
The average price in California for regular gasoline increased 4.2-cents from the previous week. The average statewide price for regular was $3.897. Mid-grade and premium prices increased as well.
The national average for self-serve regular is at $3.512, up 3.3 cents from the previous week.This is 38.5 cents lower than the price of regular in California.